The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can Someone please point me to a link to purchase Lotus Elise OEM brake pads, I've been looking all afternoon and can only find info on aftermarket pads, what are the actual straight up OEM pads to buy for an exact replacement? Feel free to delete this thread if there is another answer that I can't find elsewhere on the site. :crazyeyes

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was leaning towards R4S but the current breaks are OEM and they are just fine I was just trying to keep the status quo. If I go for the r4S are you saying I need to buy specific rotors to go with the brakes? I was under the impression all I need to change out was the pads (yes I'm a newbie)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok so I decided on the R4S pads, and I'm just gonna go ahead and get new rotors as well and have a fresh start...

Only thing is I only see as options really the DBA4000's/5000's and I only need 4000 since I don't track the car however I don't know if i should get Slotted and drilled or just slotted!? Or if there is a better option I haven't been able to find yet.... Learning new things is frustrating sometimes :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts