The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
I am selling my original Lotus carbon fiber seats from the 2017.5 Lotus Elise Sprint – part number A132V1664.

These seats are supremely comfortable and hold you tight – they are a massive improvement over the standard seats. Most importantly, they weigh close to nothing – shells are 2.82kg (6lbs)! Quality of the carbon shell is amazing, beautiful weave throughout.

With the correct seat brackets they can be fitted in an Elise, Exige or Evora – you can buy them directly from Lotus.

Seats have been used for 2 years and about 16,000 miles. They are in fantastic condition, there are no marks or cracks on the carbon fiber. A couple of light scratches on the bottom, but nothing major (see pics). Upholstery is in a great condition too, there are only one two small tears in the fabric on one of the seats, less than ½ in long.

These seats retail for 4500 GBP new ($5600). I would like $3950 for these seats. Subframes are not included. PayPal only, buyer pays fees.

Shipping to the US will be around $100, PM me for a shipping quote.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Is that quoted weight on the sticker the entire seat or just the shell?

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Standard Exige composite Probax seat: 15.7 lbs
Exige V6 carbon fiber seat (same as the sprint above): 10.4 lbs

5.3 lbs per side weight savings for the seats alone, but who cares? They look the bees knees.

These weights are without rails, of course, which are stupid heavy (passenger side non-adjustable rail is 4.9 lbs).

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Thanks, guys. (y)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts