The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The plastidip does have a few small "chipped" looking spots---plastidip only not the wheel.
The only mark I could find on any wheel was one of the rears has a pencil led size mark I can see through the plastidip---all the others look good.

Here is the tires if anyone is interested...The rears have inside camber wear--about 20-30% life left because of camber wear.---the fronts are at about 60-70% tread left with perfect tread wear.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think I'm interested. There's some uncertainty for how they look under the plasti-dip, but that shouldn't be a show-stopper. I was going to PM you - but for some reason, I'm not seeing the PM buttons. Did something change recently?

If you can PM me - I'd like to know what you're asking for the wheels and the tires together. The wheels themselves are the important part, but I'd have to buy tires anyway, so i might as well consider yours.

·
Vendor
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I'm interested. There's some uncertainty for how they look under the plasti-dip, but that shouldn't be a show-stopper. I was going to PM you - but for some reason, I'm not seeing the PM buttons. Did something change recently?

If you can PM me - I'd like to know what you're asking for the wheels and the tires together. The wheels themselves are the important part, but I'd have to buy tires anyway, so i might as well consider yours.
Pm'd you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts