Although it pains me to do so, I have decided to part with my OEM S260 carbon fiber roof. This is the genuine article, purchased direct from Lotus, and is complete, including several parts no longer available.

This roof was designed specifically for the 2009 S260, but will fit any '05 and newer S2 Elise and Exige.

The standard '06 roof is 22 lbs, the '07 is just a bit heavier, and I believe the '08+ mohawk roof is 26 lbs. The S260 carbon roof is 9.5 lbs complete.

The roof comes with everything needed for simple assembly by any bodyshop, including all OEM seals.

The roof also comes with the carbon fiber specific glues for assembly, which will be good for at least 2 more years (if stored at room temp). The glue itself is $150.

The retail on the roof changes from time to time, depending on the exchange rate, but it's always north of $9000. It's a bit of a false number since the roof can no longer be ordered. But just to dot my i's and cross my t's I contacted Dino at Gator Motorsports (a Lotus dealer) about what the retail would be if it could be purchased, and I've included a picture of his response. His telephone number and email are listed if you'd like to confirm.

The roof is super light, but large, so shipping will probably be at least a few hundred dollars insured. Local pick up (Cape Girardeau, Missouri, 63701) is preferred for this reason, but shipping is certainly available. I would have UPS package it and ship it because they guarantee it that way.

Price is set at $9000 OBO, and I'm not in a hurry.

Low-ballers will be ignored, my apologies in advance.

If you're a serious buyer and have questions, please text me at 573.576.4101

I've been a part of this community for a long time, and I prefer it to Facebook, eBay, and BringATrailer, so I'm listing it here first and will send it to the wolves if no one is interested.

Thanks for looking,

-Andrew