The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been trying to source a OEM 6 speed shift knob. So far I’m having no luck and I emailed eliseparts looking for help but this was their answer
Any ideas how many iterations there are and if there’s a specific part number for it?

·
Premium Member
2006 Exige
661 Posts
I’ve been trying to source a OEM 6 speed shift knob. So far I’m having no luck and I emailed eliseparts looking for help but this was their answer
Any ideas how many iterations there are and if there’s a specific part number for it?
View attachment 1289245
I’m pretty sure it’s 10mm. I’ll sell you mine off a 2006 Exige

·
Premium Member
2006 Exige
661 Posts
Reactions: EdQ

·
Premium Member
2006 Exige
661 Posts
Reactions: EdQ

·
Premium Member
2006 Exige
661 Posts
Reactions: EdQ and JMack77

·
Premium Member
2006 Exige
154 Posts
I'm also trying to find a new one for my 2006 Exige. I read that the thread changed over time, so I'm not sure which one I need.

·
Registered
07 Aspen White Exige S - MT
1,007 Posts
Ones m10 ones m12. If I were you I’d get an aftermarket knob. I got a raceseng knob for my Exige it it’s literally one of the best improvements I’ve ever done.

·
Premium Member
2006 Exige
154 Posts
Ones m10 ones m12. If I were you I’d get an aftermarket knob. I got a raceseng knob for my Exige it it’s literally one of the best improvements I’ve ever done.
Thanks. Lots of people like that brand but I'd like to keep the knob OEM.

·
Registered
11 Posts
FWIW I and a few other people have driven my STI and while I prefer the stock shift knob a lot of other people seem to prefer the aftermarket one that it had when I bought it. When I drove my buddy's Exige the first time I also really liked the stock shift knob but maybe it's a preference thing.

Best of luck finding one you like!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts