Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!
I am listing my 2006 Elise for sale.
I am the second owner since July 2012. I got this at my local lotus dealership with 3451 miles on the clock. Previous owner was a gent of many moons with an unconditional passion for Lotus and he ended up trading it in after a hip replacement surgery. Vehicle had no 3M kit back then and he did not have a paved driveway. The first thing I did was to clean up all the pitting - I fondly recall those 100 hours of time with my baby fixing it all with earbuds and repair paint, without having to succumb to full repaint, before I got the 3M clear bra installed.
Original ecu dump available on request and I am open to bringing the car to a local dealership within a 30 mile radius if you want to get it inspected and CPU dump downloaded, after we have agreed on the terms of sale.
Always babied, never raced or tracked, probably red lined a single digit # of times in the last 8 years at most. Also FWIW, it has averaged around 23 MPG, which is an oxymoron when you are buying an elise :p

Nothing but Zaino treatment from day 1, probably has about 500 layers of zaino polishes (no kidding!!) and it gleams!! Check out pics to make your own judgement.
Bolt on and fully undoable mods only so the next owner could proudly stage this in a high end auction a decade later and collect a six figure sale price... Wish I could do that myself
Larini exhaust, upgraded radiator, replaced transmission lines under recall, bollock shifter, Headlights upgraded wit HID and Halo eyes, new set of wheels and tires in black from inokinetic.com included in sale.Pristine mechanical and structural condition, zero accidents, never abused.
You are welcome to have the stock exhaust, wheels and tires.
Priced at 35,500 US$ Firm! Make your own judgement after you have sen the vehicle in the flesh and I will not lose the sale for a few dollars... Local NJ pick up only. You will not find a more pristine sample. Clean title in hand, no liens.
I will work with you on the timing of the sale and provide you with a notarized bill of sale from my local bank when we conclude the sale.
Feel free to IM me if there are questions.
Cheers.
--njexpress

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the interest, yes it is. Feel free to IM me
We can set up a time for you to come down and check it out.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Included the Lotus ECU dump from July 2012, during the time of purchase from Princeton Lotus...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In complete candor: I keep driving the car (and why wouldn't i??😎) and the odometer reads around 32175 as of today...

·
Registered
2005 Elise #3395, Chrome Orange, BOE tune, Exige wheels, splitter
343 Posts
Is the car still available? You can PM me. Thanks.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Odometer is @ ~32400. I will keep this thread open for a few more weeks and I intend to take it off market if I see no movement.
Cheers.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Moderators, be kind as to close this thread, thank you in advance:)
I have decided to keep my baby given the lack of actionable interest and my continued reflections on all the fond memories this car has given / continues to give me.
Thanks to all who reached out, regardless of outcomes.
If someone is seriously looking for a car of good mint and provenance, you know how to get in touch with me.👋
Cheers!
--NJExpress

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.