The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Official Elise Parts List

46K views 56 replies 29 participants last post by  Catsailr27 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
A stock/replacement parts list of the Elise parts I gathered for maintenance Etc. insight or suggestions welcome.

Lotus service parts

ENGINE:

Air Filter:
Toyota/OEM 17801-0D020
Green filter 2319 (online)

Oil drain crush washer:
Part#9043012031 (Toyota)

Oil filter:
Mobile M1-209 (pep boys, Amazon)
Recommended for its filtering quality/build.

Engine Oil ( 2ZZ-GE by Yamaha):
Rotella T6 5W-40 (Walmart)
Mobil One 5w-40 (Better, Amazon)
Pennzoil 5W-40 Europe (Amazon)
Castrol Edge Synthetic 5w-40

Gearbox oil:
Redline MT 90 (online)

Serpentine belt (need consensus on non S/C, S/C, later models, etc) I have a 2005 Non S/C so I'm guessing:

Gates #K060663
AC Delco 6K663
Dayco 5060665
Goodyear 4060663
Napa 25-060663
Non-A/C Non-S/C car: K060559
N/A A/C car NAPA 25-060663
Toyota 90916-02537

Thermostat:
Toyota 90916-A3003
*Note thermostat gasket is sold separately Toyota part number 16325-62010

Coolant:
Peak Global Lifetime 50/50 Prediluted - Closest coolant to stock you can get in the USA - Hard to find, believe it or not Walgreens carries it.

LIGHTS:

Turn signal bulbs front:
WY5W chrome (amazon/ eBay)

Headlights:
Low beam- H1 55w
High beam- H7 55w Osram

WHEELS/TIRES:

Wheel sizes:
Wheel bolt pattern = 4 x 100mm w/
Offsets of +31.3m front +38.0 rear

Wheel size:
Front - 16x6 (6.5)"
Rear- 17x7 (7.5)" some models are the wider width.

Tire sizes (stock): treaddepot.com
195/50/16
225/45/17

Brake Rotors:
Can be turned if above 24mm
Front- Centric Cross Drilled
Rear- no idea

Brake pads:
Porter field R4S

TRANSMISSION:

Clutch:

Clutch disc-
Toyota 31250-52100
Pressure plate-
Toyota 31210-12251
Throw out bearing-
Toyota 31230-12191

Gas cap:
Jaguar P/N C2P5270. Made by
Stant Manufacturing UK
Locking cap on reallylightstuff.com

Thank you for the contribution:
Nickshu

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
#39 ·
Catsailr, is lotusparts.com the best place to buy non-engine related parts? I'm asssuming the bodywork parts are all Lotus specific parts. Should I be looking anywhere else for after market version or just stick with the lotus versions. I think I need 13a from the picture you linked (thanks btw).

Airfix

#40 ·
No clue if it has crossover part. There's always GRP lights.

#41 ·
So I've got two leaking OEM shocks on my Elise. The OEM Bilstein (F4-BE3-A626-T0, Bilstein F4-BE3-A726-T0) appears to have ballooned greatly in cost (~$7000), so I am looking for an aftermarket OEM-like replacement. According to this post (Bilstein b16 pss10) there are a few popular options: Ohlins, Nitrons, Penskes, JRZs, in addition to the Bilstein B16 PSS10.

I've tracked each these down and they are all cheaper than the OEM set (even Penske), but I am curious if any of these (or any sets that I have not listed) are considered close or equal to OEM in spec/performance. If so, it may be worth listing them in the thread as OEM-like given the extreme pricing on OEM.

As an aside, has anyone tried to get their OEM set rebuilt? Curious if Bilstein even offers it for these, I have not heard back from them yet.

#44 ·
So I've got two leaking OEM shocks on my Elise. The OEM Bilstein (F4-BE3-A626-T0, Bilstein F4-BE3-A726-T0) appears to have ballooned greatly in cost (~$7000), so I am looking for an aftermarket OEM-like replacement. According to this post (Bilstein b16 pss10) there are a few popular options: Ohlins, Nitrons, Penskes, JRZs, in addition to the Bilstein B16 PSS10.

I've tracked each these down and they are all cheaper than the OEM set (even Penske), but I am curious if any of these (or any sets that I have not listed) are considered close or equal to OEM in spec/performance. If so, it may be worth listing them in the thread as OEM-like given the extreme pricing on OEM.

As an aside, has anyone tried to get their OEM set rebuilt? Curious if Bilstein even offers it for these, I have not heard back from them yet.
The offerings from BWR, GRP and Inokinetic are all better that the Bilstein's. Suspension upgrade including rear toe link brace will be one of the most rewarding upgrades you can do to the car besides adding power.

Reactions: Eternal
#42 ·
They are all better than OEM. Here's some links and Phil's take on shock rating from all the OEM options thru aftermarket.
turbophil
Vendor

Joined Dec 10, 2005
6,310 Posts
#6 · Aug 11, 2017

Track pack is just a terrible
Shock.

It's basically like this:

Track pack < Standard < LSS < Lotus Ohlins < Nitron < Penske

Cheers, Phil

Reactions: Eternal
#46 ·
Post #15

#50 ·
Anyone know the conversion for the Elise MY2005 (and up, it appears) door actuator (#39). Oh, and I can't seem to locate the elusive "39a, 39b."
Brown Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern

It's no longer serviced by Lotus.
Organism Font Auto part Art Line art

#51 ·
  • Thank You
Reactions: Serebo1
#57 ·