The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EXOTICS in the Inland Empire Sunday morning meet:

DATES/TIME: The next meet will be on Sunday, May 18th, 2014, 8:00 a.m.. For the succeeding months, check for the announcements in this thread; it will generally be on the SECOND SUNDAY of each month (except for this month). Starting time is 8:00 a.m.

LOCATION: “Legends” restaurant and adjoining parking lot at the South/East corner of Carnelian and Baseline in Rancho Cucamonga. (address for your GPS: 8775 Baseline Rd. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 (909) 941-9555).
Legends Parking lot at the South/East corner of Baseline and Carnelian. There is a McDonalds on the corner and Legends is just East of the McDonalds. Entering from Baseline, I would recommend the eastern most driveway off of Baseline and then keeping to my right towards the parking area. From Carnelian, I would recommend the southern most driveway and circling around the southern side of the business complex then north to the parking area. (See map with highlights.)

Directions:
From the 210 Freeway, take the CARNELIAN off-ramp SOUTH to BASELINE.

From the 10 Freeway, take the VINEYARD off-ramp NORTH to BASELINE (NOTE: Vineyard turns into Carnelian after Foothill Blvd.)

ACTIVITY: This is for any enthusiast to socialize and drool over cars. Generally, we will try to arrange a FUN car event/drive afterwards to exercise our motors. If you love to DRIVE, come join us!

Hope to see everyone there!

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Sunday, May 18, after convening at "Legends" at 8:00 a.m., we will depart at 9:00 a.m. to caravan to the Ferrari Concourse in Pasadena:

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should be fun Ken!

Sent from my CGT

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's go guys!

Sent from my CGT

·
Registered
293 Posts
What kind of turn out are we expecting? I'll bring my old school first gen GoPro just in case also..

Thanks
Ken 06 Exige

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What kind of turn out are we expecting? I'll bring my old school first gen GoPro just in case also..

Thanks

Ken 06 Exige

Hard to say, we've had anywhere from 20-100 cars. Really depends, but it will be fun cruising the 210 into Pasadena so GoPro's would be cool. I'll prob bring mine as well.

Sent from my CGT

·
Registered
339 Posts
I would have loved to have come and get my Exige on the road again.

But sadly, my current schedule is a plane ride mid-morning every Sunday.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would have loved to have come and get my Exige on the road again.

But sadly, my current schedule is a plane ride mid-morning every Sunday.

Cheers.
Planes, sound fun!!! Next time, Eddie

Guys let me know if you will be rallying with us to the Ferrari Pasadena Concourse.
May leave a bit earlier around 8:30 or so to the show

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Won't be attending however Sarah, our events coordinator will be there with the Exige V6 on display along with a few of the owners Ferrari's.

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Won't be attending however Sarah, our events coordinator will be there with the Exige V6 on display along with a few of the owners Ferrari's.

Awesome!
So Lotus West Covina will be there?

Sent from my CGT

·
Registered
15 Posts
June 8 meet?

Hi,
I came across this thread a few days after the event and was bummed out that I missed it.
I have been wanting to attend one of these for awhile now and want to know if there will be a get together on June 8 (the second Sunday as previously noted).

Look forward to meeting fellow Lotus enthusiasts...finally!! :clap:
Pete

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi,
I came across this thread a few days after the event and was bummed out that I missed it.
I have been wanting to attend one of these for awhile now and want to know if there will be a get together on June 8 (the second Sunday as previously noted).

Look forward to meeting fellow Lotus enthusiasts...finally!! :clap:
Pete
+1

I've missed the last two events, I think I can make something happen this weekend.

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry for the delay guys...we haven't officially set up the next meet as we are trying to organize a special run.
There is also San Marino Motor Classics this Sun Jun 8 as well.

I will update you guys of the next date. I do appreciate the strong Lotus following. Last meet I believe the Lotus' out numbered all other brands.

Sent from my CGT

·
Anthony
604 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts