The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that many of us have been over to the reopened official forum - I was curious to see if anything has changed.

Lotus Admin (or the "Nazz", if you prefer) claims that there will be major updating of the site in a week or so (I take this to mean that it might happen before the end of April). And he claims that the color configurator will be updated, apparently with professional photos, in a few weeks or so (sounds like May or June in real time).

No word on when the shop might open. So probably still on track for Fall 2003.

Just hope that he doesn't start predicting when our cars will arrive, or we will really be in trouble!!

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
unless I'm blind, the link to the foum is gone from the hi-bandwith lotuscars.com too.

still there on the lo version

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
C'mon guys, lets not rag on the fellow, he does love elises.

Chris
i think if he wasn't such aN azz to some people when he posted, then we all wouldn't be ragging on the fellow. plus we're bored waiting for our cars.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
huggy bear said:
i think if he wasn't such aN azz to some people when he posted, then we all wouldn't be ragging on the fellow. plus we're bored waiting for our cars.
Huggy got it in one:)

We are all very bored and when we get our cars we will be too busy driving them to post about stuff that is this boring. Three threads and almost 200 posts all about some other forum...very bored:rolleyes:

Sorry LA/Nazz we did not mean any harm:D

·
Registered
739 Posts
Well I dunno if I'd be that benevolent - maybe a curable but very itchy sexually transmitted disease is warranted... the man was downright bloody rude to many people on many occasions and clearly needs to learn some freakin' manners.

;)

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Paul MD said:
Well I dunno if I'd be that benevolent - maybe a curable but very itchy sexually transmitted disease is warranted... the man was downright bloody rude to many people on many occasions and clearly needs to learn some freakin' manners.

;)
I am trying to get myself off his "list" because I am worried that he may have some pull with the powers that be...:eek: I want to get my Elise before the end of time:D After my post to Derek's Photoshop thread I may have to enter the witness protection program;)

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Paul MD said:

;)
It is a bit like the old movie where the "mean" prison guard gets convicted of a crime and sent to his old prison as an inmate...:p

·
Registered
963 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
C'mon guys, lets not rag on the fellow, he does love elises.

Chris
I agree, I never posted on that site, only because he seemed rude to others. On that DSM site he runs, he seems like a regular guy. Maybe Lotus had strict rules for that forum and he had to enforce them?

Anyone who likes the Elise can't be bad.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts