The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts

Thanks go to Evora Forum for bringing us this official Lotus Evora interior and exterior colour chart. Wheels will be available in either alloy or anthracite finish.

A larger view is hosted on Lotus Enthusiast.

You can also get an idea of how your new Evora may look by using the colour applet on the Italian Lotus Evora website.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
How about Isotope Green with a chestnut interior..........:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Yeah it is a shame there seem to be no changes to the Elise or Exige this year :shrug: - in the past we had a new color here and there every year. It would have been nice to have had some of these colors added to the pallett.

We even had incrimental enhancements (led taillights, track pack, headlight changes, bumperettes, probax, adjustable Traction control, launch control, enhanced shifter mechanism) every year - this year nothing.

Other than the Exige 260 - the only thing I have heard different is the availability of different colored seats in the Exige 240. :confused:

I think these new colors would look great on an Elise and Exige.

·
Registered
72 Posts
color

Yeah it is a shame there seem to be no changes to the Elise or Exige this year :shrug: - in the past we had a new color here and there every year. It would have been nice to have had some of these colors added to the pallett.

We even had incrimental enhancements (led taillights, track pack, headlight changes, bumperettes, probax, adjustable Traction control, launch control, enhanced shifter mechanism) every year - this year nothing.

Other than the Exige 260 - the only thing I have heard different is the availability of different colored seats in the Exige 240. :confused:

I think these new colors would look great on an Elise and Exige.
Vishus, Lotus really wants us to be happy. these colors will be made available on any ordered 09 in any of these colors. If you have a favorite color it can be had from the factory.
Spencer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts