1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
I assume it is a large from the title.

·
Registered
624 Posts
9 bucks to ship. It must be pretty heavy :)

·
Registered
1,328 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, think I goofed on the postage, I used the flat rate priority quote, I'll adjust it. Actually shipping will be $7. but won't let me change it so whoever wins $7 will be the charge.

Good luck Joe.
Chris

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Chris, are you sure armpit to armpit measurement is 19.5" for a size large? That is more like a small. Can you post a pic with a tape measure? Thanks.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ok guys, I posted the pic here and measured again, it might be 20" but that's about it. The shirt is labeled large tho the other one I had fit me well and I tend to run a medium to large size. Assuming this shirt is designed to fit closer than a golf shirt.

The tape is blurry but that's the 20" mark

Chris

Attachments

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Chris, are you sure armpit to armpit measurement is 19.5" for a size large? That is more like a small. Can you post a pic with a tape measure? Thanks.
I have one of these shirts, size large, fantastic shirt but it does run on the small side. It's definitely more like a medium IMO (though I don't own many of that size so could be closer to a small). Guess that says something about Americans.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
nice shirt, hope the auction goes well.

i once thought it would be nice to buy stef a lambo shirt, she likes the gallardo. anyway, i tell the lady which one i want, and hand her the card. i have a few lotus polos and run about 50$. this lambo one has nice embroidery of a bull on the shoulder, so im thinking tops 70$

well she comes back with the bag, and receipt wrapped around the card. i get into the car and drive back to hrm.

i arrive and am admiring the shirt thinking, boy shell love this. take another look at the receipt. with tax 200$.:eek:

to embarrassed to return it, and to frightened of what shell do to me if she knew i bought her this it stayed in the car for a few weeks. any way it turned out to be to small. its hanging in the closet.

sorry for the hijack, but thought it was a fun story...

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HI Guys,
I have one remaining Lotus sport shirt exactly as described in pictures, it was in the back of closet. I've worn it a couple times only so is in like new condition but not new in the wrap, $48.00 postpaid gets it if anyone interested. Thanks
Chris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts