The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1835 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I have seen exactly three Elises on the road (besides mine!) since April. A yellow one in NW Connecticut in April, Crudson's CO one in Philadelphia in May (the only one seen while driving mine own) and a Storm Titanium one in Manhattan in June (containing a male driver and TWO beautiful women in the passenger seat!)

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,686 Posts
hogfan said:
c.o. 7am this morning not moving my garage :D

I saw the SAME one !!! ( only it was in MY garage............)

·
Registered
21 Posts
San Diego sighting

Yesterday, July 31 in San Diego around 10 am: Graphite Grey getting on the 805 N onramp from 52 West. Tried to catch up for a peek but they were haulin'! :)

Nicole

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Yesterday an AR in a driveway on N. Lake in Pasadena.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
ST twice over the last week headed SW on Rosecrans towards the Sub Base. Both times I was coming out of SWYC.

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
My son works on Rosecrans (Vons) and keeps telling me about an Elise that stops there.

I never see other Elises.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Randy Chase said:
My son works on Rosecrans (Vons) and keeps telling me about an Elise that stops there.
Mag Blue on weekends would be I. (me?) I stop there on the way to the boat for fresh bakery goods for the crew.

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Yep, he mentioned it was a blue one.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
On my way to work another yellow one pulled up next to me. Yes, I was in my Yellow Elise at the time! I first saw him in my side mirror and my brain's first thought was 'my mirror must be angled in too much cause I can see my whole car'.

It turned out it was a coworker (whom I rarely see - he parks on the other side of our complex) so we both continued on together.

On the way I/We passed a man who looked at my car and got a big grin before looking away. My coworker then said he turned to go on his way when he saw the second SY - his face was then covered with a deja-vu expression. rotfl

There are now 5 Elises in my parking lot. :huh: (Two SY's, an AR, a MagBlue, and an AR with (sorry if you are reading) the WORST Starshield'ish film instalation _ever_. There are poorly cut random squares placed around the car where he thinks his keys or gas cap or etc will contact the car. (*puke*) Get a pro to do it!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Last Sat. morning, saw a BRG on Hawthorne Blvd going north, near the Galleria Mall. I was not in the Elise.

This morning at around 9 AM, saw a GG with hardtop on Artesia and Inglewood Blvd, waiting at the light, going east. I was not in the Elise.

Both sightings are near North Redondo Beach.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have seen three

First Yellow Elise in Seattle, WA at the Flight Museum. Second Yellow on HWY 1 in Oregon driving North. Then one in Brea same color as mine Arctic Silver. In all bit once case had a real nice chat with our brother Loti.

Then there was that wine country meet in Temecula where there were 16 I think!!! That was a sight! But that does not really count as it was planned.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Was visiting friends in Northern Cal. last week and saw a BRG with a blonde female driver wearing sunglasses in San Ramon. It was mid morning on the 1st. I honked and waved. She was topless (unfortunetly, the car)

Jacob
BRP

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
doma said:
There are now 5 Elises in my parking lot. :huh:

Damn!!! Where do you work?

We should start a new thread about companies with the coolest parking lots

I'm at Yahoo and the only exotic I've seen there is a grey 360 Spyder :drool:

·
Registered
117 Posts
SY sighting

Saw a SY just like mine in my Placentia neighborhood, turning left on Imperial Hwy at about 9:00 AM last Tuesday. Pull up next to you (in my work truck) and mentioned that I have one just like it, then the light changed and you were gone. Loved the sound of your exhaust, what kind is it?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Had my first sighting yesterday (Saturday, Aug 6), a yellow Elise driving northbound on the 405 in LA.

1 - 20 of 1835 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.