1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Mmm Mexican supper cars, yum :coolnana:

·
Registered
196 Posts
I just discovered the Vuhl this morning whilst coffee/surfing the web... Very cool car indeed! Similar to the 211.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
To me, it's the child of a BAC MONO and a 2-Eleven. Even has the black and white scheme of the Mono.

That being said, it looks farkin' awesome!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Will this really be street legal in the US?

$89,000 for an extremely cool looking car with super car performance. I'm kind of interested. Anybody have any more info for the car?

VUHL 05

·
Premium Member
11,706 Posts
No interest here. Would not have a car that req'd me to wear a helmet.

(Altho.....I'd look better with my face covered.)

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
The bac mono IS a formula car. Just a bespoke build and set up for the street.

The styling on the bac mono is awesome. The vuhl.... Mmmm. Not so much, kinda ok.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Once configured, I end up closer to $117,000.
Link to configuration tool.
Configure

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I've been looking at the Vuhl very closely and missed the opportunity to see their facility last month but I got to see the Mastretta MXT up close and personal..even had the opportunity to drive it on the track :drool: Great car and fit and finish was surprisingly well :up: Apparently there's a deal in the works that will have both the Mastretta and Vuhl in the US by end of year at the earliest or beginning of next year at the latest.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I've been looking at the Vuhl very closely and missed the opportunity to see their facility last month but I got to see the Mastretta MXT up close and personal..even had the opportunity to drive it on the track :drool: Great car and fit and finish was surprisingly well :up: Apparently there's a deal in the works that will have both the Mastretta and Vuhl in the US by end of year at the earliest or beginning of next year at the latest.
Thats good news. Any idea where the dealerships are going to be?

·
Vroom vroom
507 Posts
their test car when designing? ;-)
I must have seen that car online about 200 times when hunting for my CO Elise... I guess the market for such a car isn't very good. Anyone know the story for it?

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
It needs some mosquito netting on those door panels...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts