The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Jen, there was a Chrome Orange car at LOA today that they said belonged to a certain woman from Kentucky who was coming in to pick it up today. What about it? Tell us about the drive home. Pictures, lots of pictures, oh, Mick will be posting pictures of Chris and I next to your car or were we leaning on it?? I can't remember.
Congratulations!!!!!!:clap:

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Jim,
I don't know about you but when I drove Jenns car, it seemed to be a bit of pig getting up and past the cam changeover, don't tell jenn tho, maybe she won't notice!:p

Jim,
Who was that off the board that came up just as I was pulling out?
Chris

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Is Crash Test Dummy getting his at the same time?

The first official Elise family-
Now start breeding those things so we can get some more!!!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well since it will need a re-spray after Chris' mishap on his test drive she can have any color she wants!
The fellow I was talking to does post here he is Jimbo he said. I told him he could test drive the demo car and he went right back in to get the keys!

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
James A said:
Well since it will need a re-spray after Chris' mishap on his test drive she can have any color she wants!

SHHHHHHHHHH! Jim, you weren't supposed to tell!;)

Must be JJimbo as the other jimbo here is in PA.

Chris

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
LOL!!!

Chris and James, you be flogging my car I be floggin you!!! :p I dont want to see any of your grubby fingerprints on it either! ;)

So how's it look?

Yep, tis my car. And nope, cant get it this weekend.... which is a bummer X 100000000

CrashTestDummy has to work this weekend and Im stuck with a family crisis ( two cousins were in a serious car accident, rollover) and Im the "ride" to and from Lexington ky to the hospital for my older grandparents.

We hope to be picking up the car next week. If we can work it out we'll come up on a weekday...I want the car as soon as I can get my grubby little hands on it. Ill post up when we're coming down.
We got the call on thursday afternoon, I was as shocked as anyone when Chris called. I about died. Had I known in advance would have made sure I could get it the same day I got the call for sure! On suggestion from the dealer we're also trying to track down a friend with a trailer so we can tow it home instead of driving it.

And yes whomever asked above, I changed to Chrome Orange awhile back...I cant wait to see it!

HOW DOES IT LOOK!??? PICS PICS PICS!!!! :clap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts