The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and the gf went for a drive today..Ended up at the lotus dealer in princeton,Was lucky enough to sit behind the wheel (fits like a glove ) im looking forward to purchasing one very soon, Just holding the wheel was electric my god

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The best part was how gangly i looked sliding in..And yet the 5'1 ft gf just hopped in like shes done it a million times hahaha. Btw she fell in love with it as well,Complete 180 from her initial response to it ...ahh the power of a lotus : )

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cant deny it , She is quite the busty little girl. I was very pleased with the salesman as well. We both looked like little ragamuffins today, And yet he still treated us both with the utmost respect : ) . Now i just hope he can get a white 05, Im partial to the 05 ,odd i know hahaha

·
Registered
912 Posts
There were no white 2005 cars. Lots of Saffron Yellow and Storm Ti cars were ordered. Early base cars had dual oil coolers. Later 05 base cars got one oil cooler. Late sport pack cars got heavier Exige wheels.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dont worry im thick skinned ( i can roll with the punches haha ) The only regret i have is not driving it today : ( . Truth be told wont be getting it till july or august,Just wanted to make sure id fit . Although i have a feeling first mod is the tillman seats. And did you know the car was the one when you held the steering wheel as well

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
...And did you know the car was the one when you held the steering wheel as well
I'd followed the S1 and S2 Elise/Exige for years... I always loved the idea of a minimal lightweight mid engined car. But I thought the car would be either impossible to buy, or too small for me to fit. The day I sat in an Exige, I knew I was going to buy one. No question. And today? No regrets!!!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Aspen White has been around since 06. It's a premium metallic $1200 upgrade. New this year is classic non-metallic Monaco white.

Starlight black was offered in 05. It is metallic.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can see it now...Hey baby just pose and smile,Oh wait sideways for a profile...She says, For what ? I respond, for the lotus guys, hahaha... Id be sleeping on the couch..joy o joys hahaha, i gotta find a random lotus for her to pose next to.. To be semi legit hahaha

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
You know, i dont think one of our fellow Princeton LT members would mind lending their car for your gf to stand next to and take a picture :D

make it happen!!! lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lets do it hahaha, I think the more interesting part of the pic meet would be the whole...Im tiny i just jump in and out, Now let me laugh at everyone over 5'9 struggling to get in and out.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts