The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
EDITED: Sorry did a more comprehensive search and found it had been posted before : perhaps a mod can delete this thread?
Not until you post a link to the other thread... We all know how hard it is to find anything with this site's search.

·
Registered
466 Posts
$12K for this crap ... Wow, definitely serious BS.

Boycott and execute this trader/seller/tuner.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
"So good... Such a quality piece.... Such BS." rotfl

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
:p i know who that is narrating the video

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I have to say that Ronin is right on this.
I am not a mechanic, nor do i claim to be, but even i can see that is a POS(to put it mildly).
From this, i would also go as far as to conclude he has been right about everything else he has been saying about other products.

very calmy telling us "this is junk". i would be furious if i got that POS.

Ronin(if you are reading this),
i would say that if your forum messages were narrated like this video, there would be no question that your message would have been recieved/heard long ago.

I do think that this man is "telling it like it is, W/O the BS", as he professes.

take this post as an appology for any tension in the past(though it was fun for both of us i am sure).

I would post this on MM, but truthfully i dont really think i am welcomed/wanted there so i wont do so.
no hard feelings ( i hope).
hopefully, the video does make one think critically for themselves about all the BS thats floating around on the internet.
Not too proud to admit when i am wrong about someone.
Fishbreath ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts