The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The weather looks pretty good this weekend. Anyone up for a Spring drive?

megatron = yes
waydui = yes
cory100 = yes
hobanj = yes
ckalkhof = maybe
swede = maybe
bgwillyelise = I live too far away :D

c'mon folks, stop hiding lets come out and play.

Note: see waydui's comment below for location and time.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Sunday Drive

Hi Steve,
Cory and I would be up for a drive on Sunday.

Let us know if that day is good for you; place and time too. Saturday doesn't work for me.

Hope it works out.

Regards,
Wayne

·
Registered
122 Posts
Would definitely be interested.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wayne, Sunday sounds good. I have no preference on where and what time. We can do something similar in the Cleveland area like last time and lets add lunch so we can talk a bit and hangout as well. I will PM Roel and see if he is up for it also.

·
Registered
122 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cleveland, specifically Westlake. Would be willing to meet anywhere within reason.
Cool...Wayne and Cory both lives up in the Cleveland area, so this will work out great.

Wayne, do you want to take the lead and map out the route? :bow: and make a recommendation on meeting location? :D

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Sunday Drive

Hey Guys,
Sounds like we might have Spring Drive!! :clap:

Since I was "volunteered" (Thanks Steve), let me throw this out:
1. Meet at Cory's house in Shaker Heights at 11 AM. Cory offered his house as rendezvous point. I'll PM address to those who can make it.
2. Head East and take Chagrin River Road (nice winding 2-laner) to Chagrin Falls for lunch at Rick's Cafe.
3. After lunch, head up County Line Road to North Chagrin Reservation.
4. Cut over to Lakeshore and cruise back West along the lake. You can spilt off as needed to head back South or West off of Lakeshore.

I figure with lunch, should take 3-4 hours total.

Open to other suggestions, let me know. Jeremy, if that's too far, we can move further West.

Regards,
Wayne

·
Registered
122 Posts
Not to far at all, PM me Cory's address and I'm in. Thanks.:shift:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
You guys suck. Cleveland is a 3 hrs for me. :(

·
Registered
124 Posts
Drive!

Wayne,

I live in Mentor - I'll PM you if I get back from my Business trip in time. I still have to put the wheels on my car, but I think I can make it.

Lets rock - :coolnana:

·
Registered
836 Posts
I would like to join you guys. I should be able to get back on time. (In FL scuba diving at the moment)

Mats

:shift:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
How about you guys drive to columbus and i will meet you. :p

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How about you guys drive to columbus and i will meet you. :p
Too late to change plan for this one. Perhaps another weekend. I go there offen for shopping anyway.

Ckalkhof and Swede, are you guys in? If the weather is going to be like today, it sure will be a blast. :shift:

Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Too late to change plan for this one. Perhaps another weekend. I go there offen for shopping anyway.

Ckalkhof and Swede, are you guys in? If the weather is going to be like today, it sure will be a blast. :shift:

Anyone else?
Steve,
Carl (Ckalkhof) and Mats (Swede) can't make it.

So it's just us 4 intrepid musketeers!!:clap:

Looks like a great day for tomorrow.

See you all at Cory's at 11 AM.

Regards,
Wayne

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Great Day!

It was a beautiful day for a drive yesterday.

Cory, Steve, Jeremy and I got together for a drive-lunch-drive outing around the east side of Cleveland. Thanks for lunch Cory. A few pics below.

It was good to get the cars out after a long winter hibernation! Lets hope we get a few more cars next time. Hear that Carl and Mats? ;)

BTW, if you ever forgot how much attention these cars get, we were reminded yesterday when the 4 of us pulled into a small park/picnic area. Lots of lookers and picture-takers all over the cars.

Lets do it again real soon.

Regards,
Wayne

Attachments

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It sure was a good time. Aside from the cops, bathroom stops, brickroads etc... ;). Thanks for posting the pics Wayne, and thank you for lunch again Cory. Yes we should do this more offen. Let see if we can get hook up with the Cleveland Area Lotus Club on there spring southern Ohio run. :up:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Had a great time yesterday guys, thanks. We should try and make this a regular thing throughout driving season.

Jeremy

1 - 20 of 58 Posts