The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ohio/Indiana Caravan to LOG29 *NEW PLANS*

Ok plans of changed people have had cancelled but the caravan still lives!

Heres the new plans.

Meeting place: Will be in Kentucky at the mcdonalds off I-71 S Take exit 186 for Buttermilk Park/KY-371 turn right of exit.
Meeting Time: 6:30am Departure time 7:00am

Our driving route will be 75 South to 71 South through Louisville, KY to I-65 South to birmingham, AL.

Thus far four have confirmed. :(

1.) Bgwilly (exige S)
2.) Mpbrady7 (exige 240)
3.) Spectre (exige 240)
4.) Jmiesse (Elise)
5.) ajp33 (Elise)
6.)

Hopefully some more of you can chime in and confirm anyone is welcome.

dave>?

rat27>?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ohio/Indiana Caravan to LOG 29

Hey Jeff, I booked 10 rooms last week for LOG 29. Besides ChrisN and Eddie Haskell (aka Ricky Bobby) you can count on probably another 8 of us making the trip. Possibly a few more if they can make arrangements to get off. We should cover the full range of Lotus cars. If we have enough rooms you're welcome to stay with the Indy gang. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Jeff, I booked 10 rooms last week for LOG 29. Besides ChrisN and Eddie Haskell (aka Ricky Bobby) you can count on probably another 8 of us making the trip. Possibly a few more if they can make arrangements to get off. We should cover the full range of Lotus cars. If we have enough rooms you're welcome to stay with the Indy gang. Looking forward to it.
I would love too!

PM sent.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd go, but Jeff's driving scares the heck out of me :panic::D
ohhh hooo.

What the heck.

Since when was i a scary driver. :shift:

Btw ive got a surprise for being a scary driver lined up for this years caravan. Its somewhat related to the stormtrooper exige.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
ohhh hooo.

What the heck.

Since when was i a scary driver. :shift:

Btw ive got a surprise for being a scary driver lined up for this years caravan. Its somewhat related to the stormtrooper exige.
Hehe. Sounds like a good time, I'm a definite maybe. Hope we can do the Ohio Dragon again this summer too :shift:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hehe. Sounds like a good time, I'm a definite maybe. Hope we can do the Ohio Dragon again this summer too :shift:
yeah maybe we'll make it to the dragon this time:rotfl

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
added spectre to the list as a possibility. He also mentioned some others from the columbus area.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well so all the indy guys wussied out on me here.

I modified the original list for an update. So now im looking for others and double checking spectre and dave are still a go>?

Im excited:coolnana:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
I'll be coming through Indianapolis at about 3:30pm or so on Friday. I can be the sweeper. If anyone has car issues or needs help, call me. I'll PM my cell # to Jeff.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sweeper you shall. ^ :shift:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Best place for you to join us would be our starting point in cincy friday morning.

Ill post up more details when they come.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bump for new plans:coolnana:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.