The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
If the blower is not working it is usually corroded right at the motor lead. You generally have to go all the way to the motor to repair which is where the pita part comes from

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had the recall done and brought my own rad/hoses in, I was charged $295 for labor, $26 for fluids, and $6 for nuts/bolts, for a total of~$350 with tax. The car was there overnight. PP in Bellevue.

·
Primm907
37 Posts
About to have my oil line recall done, so I thought I'd check on the cost of labor for putting in a new radiator which I planned to purchase and supply. Certainly seems that neither of the dealerships within a 5 hr driving distance from me need nor want any business. One quoted me over $1200, and the other a solid $1500! -eek-

Guess I'm going to become more mechanically inclined this winter...

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
About to have my oil line recall done, so I thought I'd check on the cost of labor for putting in a new radiator which I planned to purchase and supply. Certainly seems that neither of the dealerships within a 5 hr driving distance from me need nor want any business. One quoted me over $1200, and the other a solid $1500! -eek-

Guess I'm going to become more mechanically inclined this winter...

I guess the front clam does not need to be removed for the oil line recall in most cases. They did mine without it. I am guessing you are paying all the labor removing the clam entails.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
349 Posts
Same case as mind.
My dealership don't require to remove the front clam for the oil line recall as well
I was planning to upgrade my brake lines, since I have an exiges.
it required to remove clam to get into the front brake hose.......

41 - 45 of 45 Posts