The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I don't actually have it yet .... but I bought a 2011 N/A Evora from Exotic Motors in St. Louis. Its Black/black and well optioned with Sport Pac, Sport gearbox, Premium Pac, forged wheels, backup camera, folding mirrors, and the usual starshield, battery maintainer and "lifestyle paint"

Now the wait .... :sheep:

Been out of Lotus since the unfortunate drowning of my 05 Elise back in 07, so I'm really looking forward to this car :coolnana:

Salesman from Exotic Motors seems pretty cool and has been responsive. They have an amazing array of unbelievable cars, hopefully all goes smoothly and its in my driveway shortly!

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She met an untimely and unfortunate death when the river behind Mark Starr's shop overflowed and flooded his shop. I'm sure she is not exactly resting in peace, but is probably being traded here under a salvage title!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Wow. That's unfortunate. Between your water death and my fire death, we just need an elige killed by wind and we have the trifecta!

Enjoy the new ride. Black looks so awesome when it's clean!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trevor ... seems like a great guy. If he's your buddy tell him to get my car to me asap :)

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
2,473 Posts
Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Congrats.

From what I see on the prices on the 2013s, hope you got a KILLER deal on the 2010...

Wish I met you while I lived in RI for 3 years..didn't know a single Lotus person... (2007-2010)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Great car , goodyear. I love black cars, as long has they are owned by someone else. They are to hard for me to keep clean. Enjoy the Evora, as an olds Elise owner my self. I can tell you it is a good transition.
Ron:shift:

·
Premium Member
8,381 Posts
Great pics!!! Track her ASAP!! These ladies like being run hard!!

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Nice car. I'm near St. Louis. If you need me to brake it in for you before delivery, that would be OK rotfl :drool:
I bought my car at St. Louis Motor Cars, at the time Midwest did not have a Evora, but I did get to drive a GT-R from there stock. I was impressed on how knowledgeable they were, maybe even a little more then the Lotus dealership I purchased from.

When is your delivery scheduled?

·
Illegal Alien
5,357 Posts
Enjoy. And congratulations.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
She's supposed to be here tomorrow!! :coolnana::coolnana::coolnana:

Ordered a Plack exhaust today, right now its the only mod I think is a must have - but I'm sure I will change my mind, ha!

So with the cash left over from buying an 11 N/A, I decided to replace my DD, a Fiat 500 sport, with ..... another Fiat! An Abarth Cabrio. That should be here the day after tomorrow

Attachments

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Alright
now we are talking
You have 2 legit track able cars!
Looks like you are going with the Red and black color scheme for your racing Livery :D
I respect your choices now have fun out there
And, by-the-way I still think your dog is stoned rotfl

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My dog Skye turned 15 last month! She's on an all hot dog diet at this stage in her life, I think that's the only reason she still gets up in the morning ... best dog in the world!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts