The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The S IPS I'm looking at has the suedex pack...quite nice!
The thing is, it doesn't seem to have the accent lighting (door pockets, under center console). I thought the suedetex essentially had all the stuff from the premium pack, including the lighting?

Also, does anyone have a pic of the bi-xenons?
Are they proper blue?
I think the car is supposed to have them, but they look a fair bit yellower than I would expect.
bi-xenons aren't standard on the '12 S?
It has the tech pack too, if that helps!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
all of the Evoras in the US come with HID lights AFAIK...and they are about 6500-8000k bulb temp...at least every one I have seen. They may have changed temps at some point along the way.

I can't see my accent lighting unless it is dark out..fwiw.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it was daytime...maybe that's why. Are the HID the same as Bi-Xenon? What is the colour? The BX are listed as an option here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But just to confirm-the Suedetex SHOULD have the accent lights?
Also, should it have the lettering on the dash? This one doesn't :(

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
What year are you looking at? Also, don't feel bad about asking questions. While this forum is certainly entertaining it's also very informative. I don't have my car yet, but certainly no one on here minds helping helping.

·
Illegal Alien
4,979 Posts
But just to confirm-the Suedetex SHOULD have the accent lights?
Also, should it have the lettering on the dash? This one doesn't :(
Dash lettered was only on earlier model years, at least in US. As to Suedetex and mood lighting, mine came with it but who knows country to country.

·
Registered
68 Posts
-You don't have the lettering on the dashboard, it was in the "old" cabin.
-There is no Evora without bi-Xenon light (it was an option at the launch, but all cars were fitted with).
-SuedeTex Pack Has the accent lightning, as it's the same package as the Premium Pack Sport/Premium Pack, so it's included.

Nice choice ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts