The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Ok, whatever. Say what you will about him, but there's one strong point he's got in his favor - he's not George W. Bush!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok you two guys lighten the f-up. This wasnt a political viewpoint or some big political statement. IT WAS A JOKE...
Oh, brother some of you are really wound way to tight to this stuff :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
I have to chime in on this one. I think it's best if we leave political discussion off the list. Regardless of who you support, we as americans face a rough road ahead. Let this forum be a refuge from the sea of hatred and bitterness surrounding both the coming election.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Fast,

I know your intention is not to make this a political thing, but I was gaining the feeling based on the responding posts, that it was headed that way.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
YEEEEA!!!! LOL!!! that was great, my sister will get pissed at this one!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
1FASTMX5 said:
"That's it!_ Now, let's have some of that beautiful fat, you little Christmas ham!_ Who's fatter than you?_ Nobody! _ Now, I want you to really poke that fat little belly out. Ohh, that is hot.. fat.. stuff!_ That's a big cup of hot fat!_ Ohh yeah!_ Oh yeah, that's hot, baby!_ I just wanna pinch your fat!_ I just wanna jiggle your fat little belly and squeeze your fat little fat face!!_ Mmm, God, you're fat!" - (White) Debbie : Sealab 2021

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
It's not un-funny because it's offensive...it's just not that clever a joke. I mean, I got the idea in the first 2 seconds, and the video continued to repeat the idea for another 30 seconds in case I hadn't figured out the complicated premise that Kerry and Edwards are gay. So I got bored.

Maybe I'm missing something, but is there something that makes Kerry & Edwards particularly funny in this scenario compared to any other two people selected at random? I think that there could be funnier choices for the subjects (Ernie and Bert?) but it will never be a knee-slapper.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Damn !!!!

I had a feeling Kerry & Edwards were gay! :D :D :D

I, too will be pissing some friends off with this one

Good flash 1fastmx5

·
Registered
758 Posts
I was disapointed with the bit where he rubs the other guys ass. He should've spanked it. There's no excuse for bad directing.

People take politics too seriously. Just look at our president and hear him speak, and you'll realise it's all one big, sloppy joke :)

That fat kid makes me laugh every time I see it.

Dance fat boy! Dance!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts