·
Registered
352 Posts
hey look at my exige s,

haha jk my friend photoshopped it, its really orange

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Perhaps it was the 2008 Limited paint color Candy Red?

Attachments

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
How do you KNOW this stuff? Do you pick up Wi-fi with your brain and therefore know all that is on the intrawebs?

What? And reveal my secret??? rotfl

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I used to have a 480hp third-gen RX-7. I was repainting the car and briefly considered going with the pink paint from the R.E. Amemiya Greddy 8:

Pros:
1. Attracts a lot of attention
2. Implies the driver has a massive balls (a prereq. for a man driving a pink car)
3. A win-win for competitive motorsports (by diminishing the value of their victory, and increasing the shame of their loss)

Cons:
1. Girlfriend said she'd never ride in the car again. :(

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quite possible it was the color of the front one. It wizzed by faster than we could get a camera on it.

I'd have given chase but A: we came in the SMART and B: if we HAD the Elise it would have taken me long enough to GET IN that I'd have no chance to catch it.rotfl

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
This thing is like Big Foot.

Until I see a picture of this alleged "Pink Elise", I won't believe it!

:panic:

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
It's called Candy Red.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I think "Candy Watermelon" would have been more appropriate... I don't know if it's just those pictures, but it does not look like I would imagine a Candy Red.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
No, it's pink. It belongs to a chick - surprise (and thank god:p) - and she had it specially painted. I was talking with Scott at Dimmitt one day and somehow we got on the topic. IIRC, it's had a bunch of other stuff (trim shop, HIDs, etc) done, too.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts