The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Such Administrating
6,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's do this again!

I say we meet at the October cars and coffee and hang out and enjoy the cars, then do our own lotus drive somewhere, even maybe pops again since that was a good drive. So as of right now:

Date: October 6th
Time: 8:30 am
Location: Starbucks/Texas roadhouse parking lot at penn and memorial

The C and C starts at 8 and lasts til around 10:30 or 11. This is about a months in advance notice so everyone can plan accordingly. Is this ok with everyone? Or is that too early in the morning for some? Wes is that too early from owasso? if a few people agree its too early we can just do the meet that evening. But as of now I like the cars and coffee idea. Comments? Suggestions?

Roll call:

1. 330ciandr6

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
I don't think it would be that hard to make it there at a good time. Just have to get up a bit earlier! :)

Side note: I wish I knew some of the Tulsa area Lotus owners to where we could make a better showing.

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Congrats Jeff! Bring it down!

I'll definitely be there.

Also this weekend just FYI will be another Cars and Coffee at the same parking lot. I'll be there as well.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Congrats Jeff! Bring it down!

I'll definitely be there.

Also this weekend just FYI will be another Cars and Coffee at the same parking lot. I'll be there as well.
If the storms/rain from Isaac stay away maybe I will get the car out. I wish it would rain sometime M-F and leave the weekends clear! rotfl

·
Such Administrating
6,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did the actual meet a month in advance so everyone will have time to plan for it. Plus I'll be in florida for the September one.

So lets plan on the big lotus meet for the one in October.

Congrats Jeff, hopefully you will bring it out to the meet in October!

·
Such Administrating
6,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1. bmw330ciandr6
2. gwkoch
3. plackslayer
4. Jeff Walters

(hopefully robert will have new brakes by this time :D )

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey everyone, I am in the process of setting up a group for us on facebook as an easier way to keep in touch.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/oklahoma.lotus.owners/

Add yourself, and I will update the group with the lastest meets, pics, and such. Can you tell i'm just a little over excited about being a lotus owner? :D
Outstanding .. try to join .. I just fell in love with mine,, so much fun.. got to find a few parts still..:coolnana::coolnana:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Well, unfortunately, I am out. There is a rugby tournament in Fort Worth that my team is scheduled to participate in. If for some reason the team decides not to go, I will let you guys know and I'll be there.

·
Such Administrating
6,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, unfortunately, I am out. There is a rugby tournament in Fort Worth that my team is scheduled to participate in. If for some reason the team decides not to go, I will let you guys know and I'll be there.
Damn, I tried to do it enough in advance to hope everyone would be able to make it. I know I can't always accomidate everyone though. You can still come over for my DIY day, I'll let you know when it is!

For future meets, what does everyone want to do? Should we have a monthly meet/dinner/drive? Maybe every 2 months? Maybe do like, the 3rd saturday or sunday of every month so its a set day every month? I don't mind organizing these at all, I love doing meets, just want some input.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Now I will be at the C&C that day. Instead of being in Dallas for a rugby tournament, my team is playing a friendly home match against Wichita. I'll have to be out at the pitch in downtown OKC (River Park between I-40 and the Stockyards on Agnew) by 1pm so I even have time for a friendly drive.

·
Such Administrating
6,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice...more, the better! Hopefully this time you can bring the exige! haha

I'm back from the wedding, just finished installing my hid's, spark plugs, clutch stop, and new tag light bulbs!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice pics, with any luck we might be able to make it to the C&C. Trying to convince the wife, dangling the "we can see your grandmother too" carrot. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts