The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
nice find. I generally don't like white cars, but I think it looks surprisingly good. Even better with the stripes though...

·
Registered
66 Posts
So is there any hope we will get this car in 2005 in white?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I love the "stormtrooper" feel that thing has. Man, I'd almost consider getting that if they had it here.

Steve

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
ivan1 said:
nice find. I generally don't like white cars, but I think it looks surprisingly good. Even better with the stripes though...
The stripes accentuate the lines very well with the lighter background color. If it was offered, I would have had a hard time ordering CO. White is always clean and doesn't show road scars well either.

·
Registered
347 Posts
more pics

Great find! Thanks for posting!
More pics can be found at another japanese website.

And please please please...
if you're interested in white,
then lobby your salesman, sales manager, dealer and/or lotus rep for its introduction into the US market!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
White is not a common colour in UK / Europe. In fact, it will often reduce the second hand value of your car.
In Australia, white is a much more common and requested colour for cars, mainly due to the higher temperatures and heat from the sun, compared to UK :)D )
That said, IMHO a white Elise still looks very very bland. Maybe with some big stripes down it, it would look a bit better. But that is what choice is all about !!
Giles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts