The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Omega watch that was my father's. It is a Seamaster that is gold and silver. I sent it to Omega through Jarrod's and had it completely refurbished at the cost of $700 (i have the receipt and warranty) I don't have the box, but I have the extra link. I would like to get the $700 I have in it. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. I will get some pictures tonight if needed. Thanks in advance.

Bo

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Any photos of the watch? I may be interested.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guy's I am sorry for the delay as I have been travellinig for work.

My wife has made me feel bad about selling the watch because it was my father's, so I am going to keep it.

I do apologize for the hasty post. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
385 Posts
You will be able to learn a great deal about your Dad's watch, maybe even get a better idea on its value, if you head over to timezone dot com. I've been interested in mechanical watches for years, and this is one of my favorite sites. Possibly the number 2 time-killer behind LT.

For Omega-specific information, google "Chuck Maddox".

·
Registered
431 Posts
Guy's I am sorry for the delay as I have been travellinig for work.

My wife has made me feel bad about selling the watch because it was my father's, so I am going to keep it.

I do apologize for the hasty post. Thank you in advance.
Bodacious,

Your wife has a point and I thought the same thing when you started this thread.

I'm about to commence on a project of fixing an Omega Watch my dad gave me. He was a very young man when he purchased it and has been decades since he's worn it and although too small for my taste, it's something I'd never sell but possibly pass down to my 15 year old daughter...when she finishes High School and after I'm done repairing. :D

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I have an Omega watch that was my father's. It is a Seamaster that is gold and silver. I sent it to Omega through Jarrod's and had it completely refurbished at the cost of $700 (i have the receipt and warranty) I don't have the box, but I have the extra link. I would like to get the $700 I have in it. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. I will get some pictures tonight if needed. Thanks in advance.

Bo

lol, wow how nice of you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts