The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
OMG, this is insane. And yeah, how did you get on this page?

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking to buy arse on ebay....er, I mean.... :huh:

Actually someone posted it on my local forum and I found it amusing so I cross posted. I'll have to ask him how he found it. It has 8,000 some odd "hits" so I think its probably one of those message board frenzy things where it makes it across the entire internet in a day. Thats my story and Im sticking to it. ;) :D

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
OneFastLotus said:
Thats my story and Im sticking to it. ;) :D
Another possibility is that it's 'your' M&M and you are trying to raise money for some more blue tape. :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
James A said:
Is that Laser Blue? Maybe Magnetic Blue.
Ha! The other day I was eating some m&m's and i was thought to myself that if anyone had trouble picking out colors, they should just reach into a bag of m&m's. Colors are limited, but there's saffron yellow, ardent red, magnetic blue, and I guess the green on can be kg.

BTW, I've actually eaten one of these butt shaped m&m's. The one I ate was yellow.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
MOKOSpeeD said:

BTW, I've actually eaten one of these butt shaped m&m's. The one I ate was yellow.
Think of the wasted opportunity man, sheesh. :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
babak said:
Think of the wasted opportunity man, sheesh. :D
Yeah, someone could've joined the two butt shaped m&m's. Speaking of weird ebay stuff, I remember someone selling a large cheeto bit on ebay. It was on the local news. Who buys these things!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
MOKOSpeeD said:
Yeah, someone could've joined the two butt shaped m&m's. Speaking of weird ebay stuff, I remember someone selling a large cheeto bit on ebay. It was on the local news. Who buys these things!
Ouch cheetos, I can't hear cheeto without thinking of this guy in the ER....

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
NMRJock said:
Please don't ruin Cheetos for me. :huh:
I wont, it's crude even by ER humor standards. Suffice it to say I have a hard time eating cheetos.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
babak,
I'm sure you recall the gerbil thing in the er?

Their was this one guy he had that came up with a unique use for a vacuum cleaner, six hours later after vascular repair he was almost good as new!:D
Chris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts