The Lotus Cars Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Thanks for posting... I bought it ;) I hope I like it otherwise you guys will see it for sale here in 2 months lol

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Thanks for posting... I bought it ;) I hope I like it otherwise you guys will see it for sale here in 2 months lol
I sold mine after a few months. Not a bad exhaust but I went with a lighter solution that sounds better (IMHO).

San

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your welcome! As stupid as it may sound, it feels good to be a contributing member. Welcome to the Larini club!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now someone just help me out with a sub and amp!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
already shipped to you:)
holy Canoli :crazyeyes it's the seller all the way from Russia! haha

and I think shipping was $80? that's nuts.

Hey...locostik....got a subwoofer? :up:

·
Registered
668 Posts
already shipped to you:)

thanks for shipping it so fast, i can't wait to get it. I will install it as soon as i get it. I would like to make a video for it, as it was hard for me to find one besides the one posted above.

**** never mind, i did not get to see the above video till now, it sounded sick and i saw the amount of things Clint had to do to get the exhaust sound on video. I will pass on filming it lol

It is nice to receive something from my fellow CO elise brother from russia. Chrome Orange ….unite!!! :shift:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks for shipping it so fast, i can't wait to get it. I will install it as soon as i get it. I would like to make a video for it, as it was hard for me to find one besides the one posted above.

**** never mind, i did not get to see the above video till now, it sounded sick and i saw the amount of things Clint had to do to get the exhaust sound on video. I will pass on filming it lol

It is nice to receive something from my fellow CO elise brother from russia. Chrome Orange ….unite!!! :shift:
We are all brothers, regardless of our color... You're racist! Hahaha kidding

·
Registered
668 Posts
Wow that was some fast shipping.

I got home today, and the exhaust was there already !!!! From Russia! Which I only bought on the 22nd.

Thanks locostik (its still wrapped. I will look at it Saturday. Hopefully its not dinged up from shipping. )

I'm excited to hear it on the car

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow that was some fast shipping.

I got home today, and the exhaust was there already !!!! From Russia! Which I only bought on the 22nd.

Thanks locostik (its still wrapped. I will look at it Saturday. Hopefully its not dinged up from shipping. )

I'm excited to hear it on the car
You are welcome

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.