The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 5 double cup holders in stock ready to ship for the Elise/Exige. They will come with black straps.

We offer an upgrade kit for owners that already have the OEM cup holder and a full kit for people that dont have anything.

Please order directly through our website

Lotus Products

Any questions please ask.

·
Registered
903 Posts
what is this wizardry!?

Gave the interior a cleaning and removed some of the shop stuff in the windshield. Also rotated the AC bezel since that's a pet peeve of mine. 1920x1080 for anyone else who thinks it looks as good as I do: http://i.imgur.com/8oUh15j.jpg

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,770 Posts
Lowtush - I just bought one of these cup holders and installed it this past week! It looks great and is quite practical! I'm very happy with it!

With that said I do have one issue with it. This weekend I went on a spirited drive and noticed that on hard accelerations the cup holder slid out. Is there any way to prevent this?

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lowtush - I just bought one of these cup holders and installed it this past week! It looks great and is quite practical! I'm very happy with it!

With that said I do have one issue with it. This weekend I went on a spirited drive and noticed that on hard accelerations the cup holder slid out. Is there any way to prevent this?
check the screws on the sliders, they may have come loose from the vibrations. If they are loose, use some loctite. Also make sure the rubber stoppers at the ends have not come off.

We had a customer who was rather tall and had large feet. What we discovered was that on decel he was hitting the end of the cup holder with his right foot and it was coming out. if you are a tall person this may be causing it as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts