The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have one Evora slot left from our initial allocation of 4 cars. The first 3 now have a name and deposit on them and we have several people that are interested in possibly ordering one as well. Let me know if you would like to add yours to the list as well.

Leo

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
What's the deposit amount? What's the delivery timeframe? Is the deposit refundable?

Thanks

ps. The car would be delivered to Milwaukee, not GA.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Question for you hombre?

We now have one Evora slot left from our initial allocation of 4 cars. The first 3 now have a name and deposit on them and we have several people that are interested in possibly ordering one as well. Let me know if you would like to add yours to the list as well.

Leo
You selling 'em at MSRP?

:confused:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Evora sale price

We are, indeed, selling them at MSRP. I was contacted by someone who asked if we would be selling them at MSRP because his local dealer will not commit to a purchase price yet and I told him the same thing. Let me know if you have any other questions. I believe that I should be able to find out what is coming, but I don't yey know which one will be available until the people that have already put a deposit down commit to a particular car.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Am I correct on stating that this is a 70k -100k car from optionless to loaded? Im still considering one. I just have to see it in person.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
A lightly equipped Evora costs gbp43,000 in London England. With the current exchange rate, that's $68,622.40, VAT included. So, one wonders if the US price should be closer to $60,000?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...i believe all the first-batch cars will be fully optioned...

·
Registered
2,600 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
So its looking like ~90K+ for the first batch.
well, the one slot that leo was talking about would be for 'your' specs. the buyer would spec it with options. if the dealer is going to get one for their inventory, then they would spec they want it. i believe leo's dealership (in Twin Cities) have 4 initial allocation.

i just went on his list for a roadster. if there is a chance for a SC roadster version, would be even better. i am also monitoring how the revised Elise turns out.

cheers.

henry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts