The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So at the last drive we said 'hey, if weather holds, let's do one more'.

So, let's do one more.

Sunday 11/10 is literally the only day I have and pushing out gets too close to bad weather. I'm thinking we do the Lake Geneva route that Khurrum put together. Some really awesome roads that WEREN'T part of the usual Todd route.

Chime in if you can make it. Yes it's Sunday, but we can DVR the Bears and/or Packers games (both noon games).

·
Registered
204 Posts
Right now I'm a no, but could change.

Projected Sunday weather sucks, maybe a high of 46.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not worried about 46. Tires warm up!

Doesn't anyone want to drive? We'll be putting them away in a few weeks - I want to stretch her legs a bit before then.

·
Registered
94 Posts
swing - great last drive to Starved Rock! Sorry had to cut out for home. Would have loved lunch with ya all. Well ... I turned my car in for repair of that pesky rear clam damage. It will not be done by this weekend. So I am out ....

Sigh ... into the darkness of winter .....

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's the whole point! Weather is gonna suck quick fast in a hurry and car goes into hibernation and I get REALLY pissy when I can't drive it.

So, that's why I wanna do one more. Let's see if anyone else chimes in. I'll do a drive.

If not, I've got access to Bears tix. Might do that...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Jeff,
I just won Bears/Lions tickets today on the radio, so I will be going to that. If you decide to go to the game let me know. I'm not sure it's wise to drive a Lotus up to Soldier Field parking but if you were going with yours... I'd bring mine up. Just a thought.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My Bears tix fell through - but I am going next week to the Bears/Ravens game.

So, I'm still game for doing a drive on Sunday.

Anyone?

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok - so looks like a no go.

If anyone does want to drive - hit me up. Even if we get 4 cars, it will be fun.

If not, I watch football. I love Sunday!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok, so we have two. If two more confirm, let's do it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.