The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

One Final Drive - Sun 11/10 - Lake Geneva Route?

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  flubber nuts 
#1 ·
So at the last drive we said 'hey, if weather holds, let's do one more'.

So, let's do one more.

Sunday 11/10 is literally the only day I have and pushing out gets too close to bad weather. I'm thinking we do the Lake Geneva route that Khurrum put together. Some really awesome roads that WEREN'T part of the usual Todd route.

Chime in if you can make it. Yes it's Sunday, but we can DVR the Bears and/or Packers games (both noon games).

#9 ·
I'm not worried about 46. Tires warm up!

Doesn't anyone want to drive? We'll be putting them away in a few weeks - I want to stretch her legs a bit before then.

#10 ·
swing - great last drive to Starved Rock! Sorry had to cut out for home. Would have loved lunch with ya all. Well ... I turned my car in for repair of that pesky rear clam damage. It will not be done by this weekend. So I am out ....

Sigh ... into the darkness of winter .....

#11 ·
That's the whole point! Weather is gonna suck quick fast in a hurry and car goes into hibernation and I get REALLY pissy when I can't drive it.

So, that's why I wanna do one more. Let's see if anyone else chimes in. I'll do a drive.

If not, I've got access to Bears tix. Might do that...

#15 ·
My Bears tix fell through - but I am going next week to the Bears/Ravens game.

So, I'm still game for doing a drive on Sunday.

Anyone?

#17 ·
Ok - so looks like a no go.

If anyone does want to drive - hit me up. Even if we get 4 cars, it will be fun.

If not, I watch football. I love Sunday!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.