The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I’m going in on Monday to have my right knee replaced. So I figured what the hell, one last run before surgery and besides, the weather is supposed to be beautiful… Sorry for the short notice but if you’re not doing anything tomorrow, come on out and have a good time. We will meet at the Starbucks in Mt. Airy from 9-10am then start on our merry way at 10:15am. Lunch will be at the Cozy Inn in Thurmont.

Here are the details:

Meet: 9-10am
Depart: 10:15am Keep up with The Bull Part 1
Lunch: Cozy Inn
Afternoon: Keep Up with The Bull again!!!

Gina and I hope to see you in the morning at Starbucks…

Here are directions to Starbucks in Mt. Airy:

From RT 270 DC Area:
Get off RT 270 at Exit 16A which is Father Hurley Blvd/RT 27 Mt. Airy exit… At the end of the exit ramp bear RIGHT on Father Hurley Blvd / RT 27 and continue thru Damascus past I-70 then continue to the 2nd light… You will see STARBUCKS on the left… Turn left at either of the 2 lights and continue into shopping center… We are meeting in the parking lot…

From RT 70 Frederick Area:
Get off RT 70 at Exit 68 which is RT 27 Mt. Airy exit… At the light at the end of the exit ramp turn left on RT 27 and continue to the 2nd light… You will see STARBUCKS on the left… Turn left at either of the 2 lights and continue into shopping center… We are meeting in the parking lot…

From RT 70 Baltimore Area:
Get off RT 70 at Exit 68 which is RT 27 Mt. Airy exit… At the light at the end of the exit ramp turn right on RT 27 and continue to the next light… You will see STARBUCKS on the left… Turn left at either of the 2 lights and continue into shopping center… We are meeting in the parking lot…

From other areas: Use your GPS or favorite online mapping program and head to address…

STARBUCKS
Mount Airy Shopping Center
400 Ridgeville Blvd
Mount Airy, MD 21771
301-829-6391

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Doh, overbooked in the morning! I wish this was on Sunday!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Sorry we couldn't make it today. Good luck Monday and let me know if you want me to drive your car around while you're laid up :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
missed out

Sorry I missed this -but was not far away, took the Boyscouts to Paw Paw tunnel and a bike and campout -drove rt.70 to get there. Hope you had a great time -and good luck with the surgery Bull -hope to catch you again soom .

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Bull, good luck with the surgery. Looking forward to doing a Bull run after your surgery :D

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
you're some weeks ahead of me. i just got an appointment for jun 1 to start the ball rolling.
i'm especially interested in how long after the surgery til you can drive the lotus.
i'd considered doing it during the dec 1 to mar 1 shutdown but dragged it out to now, when it's getting real serious.
good luck and keep us posted.
sam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts