The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!

Years ago I got my dad a t-shirt that said "Lotus: One Ride is Usually Enough for Most Passengers" somewhere on the Internet. He has now worn several holes in it and I would like to replace it, but can't find where to buy one online. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
I have a few.....unused.... although XXL ( but they shrink ).....

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Anyone have a pic? Love to see it.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Somebody needs to BAN this spammer guy !! ( worthtosee )

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Those are my shirts. Been selling them for years at LOGS..and to anyone that wants one...let me dig up a few pictures.

And they are copyrighted.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Tony: We were trying to figure out WHAT it means ..:shrug: ( One Ride is Usually Enough for Most Passengers ) can you explain ?

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
I have a few.....unused.... although XXL ( but they shrink ).....
They are Fruit of the Looms full cotton. Shrink about 1/2 size.

Here is one of my designs....I am still looking for the other pictures. If anyone wants one...PM me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Tony: We were trying to figure out WHAT it means ..:shrug: ( One Ride is Usually Enough for Most Passengers ) can you explain ?
When I first thought of it...I meant that after I used to take people for rides in my Caterham they either never wanted to ride with me again....or they wanted one and were hooked.

Means the same today in my Elise.

I was thinking of bringing them to LOG..but I have to find out if they are having a swap ...parts area.

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Another...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
More. I will take some fresh pictures and post them later. I will have to unwrap a a few shirts and find some models.....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
I have one of those shirts, don't remember where I got it from. Always thought it need to drop the "for Most Passengers" part though

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
I have one of those shirts, don't remember where I got it from. Always thought it need to drop the "for Most Passengers" part though
Gee..I am hurt you dont remember me. I sold it to you...I think at LOG in Wooster or Danbury.

If you have one of those shirts...chances are you bought it from me...face to face.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Gee..I am hurt you dont remember me. I sold it to you...I think at LOG in Wooster or Danbury.

If you have one of those shirts...chances are you bought it from me...face to face.

Hmm, it's possible I got it at the Worcester LOG, though I seem to recall I won it on a contest on another Lotus forum (that is now defunct) out of Texas. Oh, I don't know, the face looks familiar but I can't remember my name :shrug:

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Hmm, it's possible I got it at the Worcester LOG, though I seem to recall I won it on a contest on another Lotus forum (that is now defunct) out of Texas. Oh, I don't know, the face looks familiar but I can't remember my name :shrug:

Well..i guess it is possible that I sold it to somone else and they gave it away as a prize. I have sold hundreds...so they are all around. At a few LOGs I would walk into a room and 1/4 of the people would be wearing one of my shirts.

I see them all over the place. My friend was in the UK and ran into a guy wearing one of my shirts.

My brother was at the Field of Dreams in Iowa. Across the room he sees a guy with a "Drive Fast Take Chances Shirt" and walks up to him and tells him that it is my shirt. He says..."Tony is your brother...Wow"

Sort of made me feel like a celebrity..

It is amazing how much i get out of TShirts. Truly an amazing medium.

I have asked the guys at this years LOG if they mind me bringing my shirts. I am awaiting a response.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
That guy has a sense of humor. Reminds me of a guy I saw this week with a shirt that said " I exercise, I eat healthy, I still die."rotfl

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Here is a shot I just took. One of my freinds son showed up for the 4th and he was wearing one of my shirts.

If any one wants one....or the any of the others except for the Drive Fast Take Chances (I am waiting for a batch of those)...

One shirt is $15 plus $6 shipping
Two Shirts are $12 each plus $6 shipping
Three Shirts are $10 each plus $6 shipping.

If you want more....$10 each plus whatever the shipping is.
I take PayPal.

I have them in Green/Yellow, Yellow/Green, and a few Black I think.
Most sizes...if not all. I have not checked my inventory lately.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
If any one wants one....or the any of the others except for the Drive Fast Take Chances (I am waiting for a batch of those)...
If you could put up a single post/thread with the various tshirt designs it would make it a lot easier for us to order them

1 - 20 of 34 Posts