Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
552 Posts
An odd detail from the description:

"Stored in Climate Controlled Garage with many other Exotics!"

I'm unaware of the benefits of storing a car with other cars. Does the car now have better social skills?

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Yes that is a clean looking NSX and also Blan...

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
An odd detail from the description:

"Stored in Climate Controlled Garage with many other Exotics!"

I'm unaware of the benefits of storing a car with other cars. Does the car now have better social skills?
i think the point of the sentence was it was in a climate controlled garage, and that he owns many exotics so it "might" mean that is also well taken care off??? maybe??? :shrug:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
seller lists all the mods. never heard of ARK exhaust. Rotors are not oem either. If the 60 K service was done, price is reasonable. pretty car...miss mine:(

·
Registered
343 Posts
I would research that go. Join the forum NSX prime. Just because i car looks clean in pictures, doesn't mean it is. I wouldn't buy the car without maintenance records (they are expensive to repair.) Also make sure there is no accident damage because the car is aluminum. Get a PPI (prepurchase inspeaction from local Acura dealer)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
main issues for early NSX's (pre-96): snap-ring, whether or not 60 K service was done and documented, saggy window regulators, blown speakers/amplifiers (if oem Bose pos). the 5-speed and 3.0 liter motor prevent the early cars from breaking $30 K unless they are absolutley pristine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts