The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up the Lotus last week, and I have never owned a car where I wanted to just get in a car for no reason and do some pointless driving - I made up an excuse last night to go drive it and told my gf I'd pick up a movie for her....

So if you had 1 word to describe your Lotus driving experience, what would it be....I'd say:

Responsive: I just feel every move of the car....and vice versa it responds to my every move. The car is so well connected to the road...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Engaging (when I am driving it)

Small (when I am trying to get in and out of it)

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Tracktoy

·
Registered
128 Posts
"Percise" is the best single word.

I always tell people that the Car performs like a Doctor's Scapel ---- as it is so exact and percise that it does exactly what you tell it to do, and gives you total feedback.

---- ANDY

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
wooohoooo or if in the south yeeeehaaaw

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I just picked up the Lotus last week, and I have never owned a car where I wanted to just get in a car for no reason and do some pointless driving - I made up an excuse last night to go drive it and told my gf I'd pick up a movie for her....

So if you had 1 word to describe your Lotus driving experience, what would it be....I'd say:

Responsive: I just feel every move of the car....and vice versa it responds to my every move. The car is so well connected to the road...
LOL, I'm wondering when my wife is going to catch on that I keep making up little errands to run...

My contribution...OMFG! :D

1 - 20 of 110 Posts