The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it has been exactly one year since I purchased my 2005 Elise and figured it was about time I posted something. I've scoured the forum over the last year and learned a lot about the car from all of you along the way. I don't drive the car every day, but almost--I've put about 7,000 miles on the car and love driving it as much as I can. I'm usually in a better mood when I get home from work if I drove the Lotus that day.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
That look on your face sums it up for a lot of us! Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
The fact that you have a photo and there isn't a mound of snow and ice behind you makes me hate you! :)

Seriously though - welcome. You hit the nail on the head - EVERYTHING - from a drive home from the office to a quick run to Home Depot - is more fun in the Elise. I look for reasons to make trips. Sure honey, I'll run out and get you tampons! No problem! :)

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
I'll add another welcome to the boards finally - glad you did and thanks for sharing your story. I'm sure there's a thread on this that I'm going to go bump or create but why a Elise for you? Meaning what did you fall in love with, why it over all the other choices out there? I find that while stories are similar (looks cool, track toy, etc) each one is unique in the way we arrived at these amazing little machines.

Oh and moar pictures please!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The fact that you have a photo and there isn't a mound of snow and ice behind you makes me hate you! :)
So I probably shouldn't tell you about driving around with the top off last week then:D

Seriously though - welcome. You hit the nail on the head - EVERYTHING - from a drive home from the office to a quick run to Home Depot - is more fun in the Elise. I look for reasons to make trips. Sure honey, I'll run out and get you tampons! No problem! :)
rotfl

·
Tire abuser
773 Posts
Y'alls car looked so perfect at the last Cars & Coffee, polished to a slick starlight black shine! It is always a pleasure to see you there too.

Great post...!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.