The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it has been exactly one year since I purchased my 2005 Elise and figured it was about time I posted something. I've scoured the forum over the last year and learned a lot about the car from all of you along the way. I don't drive the car every day, but almost--I've put about 7,000 miles on the car and love driving it as much as I can. I'm usually in a better mood when I get home from work if I drove the Lotus that day.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,350 Posts
That look on your face sums it up for a lot of us! Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
The fact that you have a photo and there isn't a mound of snow and ice behind you makes me hate you! :)

Seriously though - welcome. You hit the nail on the head - EVERYTHING - from a drive home from the office to a quick run to Home Depot - is more fun in the Elise. I look for reasons to make trips. Sure honey, I'll run out and get you tampons! No problem! :)

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
I'll add another welcome to the boards finally - glad you did and thanks for sharing your story. I'm sure there's a thread on this that I'm going to go bump or create but why a Elise for you? Meaning what did you fall in love with, why it over all the other choices out there? I find that while stories are similar (looks cool, track toy, etc) each one is unique in the way we arrived at these amazing little machines.

Oh and moar pictures please!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Welcome to the club :D

That would look really sweet with this on it

And did you put those rotors on? they aren't cross drilled. "Yeah the drilled holes were hiding right behind the spokes" edit

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The fact that you have a photo and there isn't a mound of snow and ice behind you makes me hate you! :)
So I probably shouldn't tell you about driving around with the top off last week then:D

Seriously though - welcome. You hit the nail on the head - EVERYTHING - from a drive home from the office to a quick run to Home Depot - is more fun in the Elise. I look for reasons to make trips. Sure honey, I'll run out and get you tampons! No problem! :)
rotfl

·
Tire abuser
773 Posts
Y'alls car looked so perfect at the last Cars & Coffee, polished to a slick starlight black shine! It is always a pleasure to see you there too.

Great post...!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts