The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some CT Fchat members have started meeting every Sunday morning (weather permitting) at the Starbucks on Rte. 3 in Rocky Hill. It's a very informal gathering of car enthusiasts (not just Ferrari's) and gives us all a chance to see some very nice cars and meet some great people in a very relaxed setting. We are also mapping out some cruises on some of the local roads that will be optional for anyone that wants to go for a drive on some twisties after we meet. Any Lotus owners that want to join in are more than welcome. You can see the latest pictures and keep up with the weekly gatherings on ferrarichat at:

Ongoing Connecticut Gathering - FerrariChat.com

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Does Starbucks show the F1 races? That's the only thing that will definitely keep me from participating.

·
Registered
425 Posts
how bout a neon >;x lol.. well, when it's finished.. i'm usually in CT atleast one weekend a month.. have a lot of fam up there and also planning on moving out there..

·
Registered
400 Posts
I saw them there last Sunday as I was out to breakfast with the family. I was going to run home (about 2 miles away) and grab my car, but the wife had other plans for me. I would love to stop by!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw them there last Sunday as I was out to breakfast with the family. I was going to run home (about 2 miles away) and grab my car, but the wife had other plans for me. I would love to stop by!!
Come tomorrow. We're meeting at the usual time and place and then driving to Autum View Farm in Warren, MA about 10am to gather with some other groups from MA and ME. Should be a great drive through some fall foliage.
Gathering at Autumn View Farm - Sunday, October 19 - FerrariChat.com

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
That's a far drive for me. I'd come with the Cayman S if it were closer, just to hang out. There should be a Fairfield County spot too. It IS the most populated county in the state, and I bet has more Lotus's too. ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump. We still haven't seen any Lotus' at Rocky Hill. Bring them out for one of the last outdoor gatherings of 2008. Weather is supposed to be cool and sunny.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Anyone going up there on Sunday? I'm seriously considering it...

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Curious if this is still going on every sunday. I figure, I'm going to the a risk and drive out there tomorrow. Looks like we are going to have fabulous weather. I should be there around 10am. Maybe take a nice drive down to Greenwich on the way back and check out the dealers down there.

looks like there is a new location for this in Glastonbury
see:

2009 Ongoing CT Gathering II - FerrariChat.com

1 - 20 of 44 Posts