The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Member here?

(Before anyone else says it: I'm sure that will buff out!)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
odds that the driver was checking out a short skirt when he crashed?

90%

·
Registered
685 Posts
With the brakes on this car that is totally uncalled for. Must have been not doing their duty of paying attention of the job at hand. DRIVING!??!??!

P.S. I think it might need a new front clam, not for sure though it might buff out.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
With the brakes on this car that is totally uncalled for. Must have been not doing their duty of paying attention of the job at hand. DRIVING!??!??!

P.S. I think it might need a new front clam, not for sure though it might buff out.
Your assuming the lotus was driving forward.. Who to say the taxi didnt back into the lotus.. :D

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
is that a correct jack-point for the taxi?

"no DWI" graphic on the cab?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hey isn't that a RARE Lotus Exige convertible? I guess now they are even more rare:coolnana:

·
Registered
839 Posts
The Spokeslist (local autox club) had quite a bit of discussion about this earlier today. It happened this afternoon in downtown Austin. There were photos of the Exige on a flatbed being hauled away--the front clam (obviously) is gone and the windshield was badly damaged. It was a local Austin driver; not sure if he is active on this forum.

·
Registered
817 Posts
When I first looked at it, I thought that was a police car!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I wonder if he'll sell me his stock splitter.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Unless the cab was going backwards pretty fast, you'd think he would have stopped going up the front of the Lotus as soon as his wheels were raised off the ground. So.....I'm thinking Lotus-hits-cab.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Sit in your car and imagine a bumper where your windshield is.
-eek-

·
Registered
933 Posts
I've seen so many photos on LT where an Eli/xige hits a bug and the entire front clam is in bits. Seems to me like this Exige should be in far worse shape than it appears in the photo.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts