The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) has two remaining spots in the Novice class for the May 9th track day we are hosting at Summit Point's Shenandoah Circuit. Entry fee is only $250 including a nice catered lunch and help from our qualified instructors. Feel free to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected].

Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time
(314) 249-3770
[email protected]

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark are yall doing Hallett this year? I didn't see it on your schedule.
Jeff:

Probably not. Hallett's open track program makes it impossible to make a full track day/weekend viable. Even several car clubs that have run at Hallett previously are not going back.

We are doing a weekend at BeaveRun near Pittsburgh October 11 & 12. Final details should be done this week. Hope to see you there!

Feff

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
mark, i added the details to the 08 SP schedule thead. it gets a fair amount of views.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49927

good luck with the event.

how about another SP later in the year? maybe end of sept after the temps have cooled off... :shift: :up:

·
Registered
992 Posts
is may 15 practice?

ace10,

hey, i'm familiar with most of the event types at SP, but what is this Thurs. seat time on main course that you listed? Practice/test or club or HPDE?

i'd rather do that than the open practice on the following day... any info would be appreciated! apologize if i missed something.

thanks!

May 15 (Thu) SEAT TIME - Main

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
snugg, i replied to you on the SP schedule thread.
trying to not threadjack.

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi All:

As of 4/8/08, we have an open spot in the Intermediate/Experienced run group for the May 9th track day at Summit Point. Contact me at (314) 249-3770 to grab the spot.

Mark Pfeffer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts