The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my custom made steel trailer built to Elise specs. It is ready to go to the track.

Steel frame, wood decking, single 5000 lb lowered axle, Bulldog hitch for 2 inch ball, "The Ultimate Trailer Jack", 7 pin connector with 6 pin adapter, Electric Brakes, locking tool box, lockable tire rack, 5 bolt pattern wheels 225/75/15, spare tire, built in ramps, manual winch, heavy duty D rings, tie down straps, locks included.

Bed width is 82 inches (6 ft 10 in), bed length is 170 inches (14 ft 2 in). Total length is 235 inches (19 ft 7 in). Sorry I have never weighed it.

Car doors open fully while on the trailer. I pulled it with an Acura MDX and Toyota Tundra without problems. Selling because I bought an enclosed trailer.

Located in Shreveport, Louisiana.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
After you have been spoiled by an open trailer, I suppose your enclosed trailer has a door door.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Oh you bay area guys wishing this was near you. Try being in the middle of upstate New York and finding Lotus stuff! :) This is a sweet package and I wish I lived 20 hours closer to pick it up.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump. Uship anyone?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts