The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not very familiar with the Elise, does any one have any service records or operating cost on a Euro spec Elise. In the Esprit forum some of the owners have the service and operating cost posted. I know some of the members here are from Europe and I was hoping if they could share some feedback. I am more than happy to share some of my own cost with others as well. My dealer has been very vague, he told me he expects the engine and drive train to be pretty reliable. However looking at my own service records I have had few problems with my engine and drive train outside of routine service. It’s the odds and ends that have added up, any feedback is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Meat: I was wondering how does the Exige perform on the road? My mechanic and I were discussing top speed and he informed me it would vary depending on conditions on the Elise. What is your experience, what do you consider a formable competitor on the road? What are the major differences between an Exige and Elise? I know that an Elise on track is serious competition, however my mechanic told me on open road its not going to be as competitive despite its power to weight ratio.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.