The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
I think the optional A/C fitted in new 111R will do some work and "cool down" the driver a bit during hot days. Here in Greece, where I live, I can say that's even critical to have an A/C fitted, because 40 degrees celsius during summer is something that even the Greeks cannot stand for long, not to mention our Elise :)

As for operating cost in general, the car is covered in Greece with two-years warranty (how much is it in the states?) and since it's not been long since I have it, and keeping in mind the Toyota engine installed, I could easily predict that operating costs consist of the following three elements:

1) Tyres:)
2) Tyres:) :)
3) Tyres:D :D :D

my 2 cents,

Theo

·
Registered
279 Posts
Interesting costs for just a Rover engine as you said.

It seems that Lotus brand is quite an overhead in servicing costs, no matter if they have a Rover or a Toyota engine.

Since I haven't fininshed my running-in, I don't have a clue about the dealer costs I'll face in Greece, but I'll let you know immediately, just for comparison reasons.

BR,

Theo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.