The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Opinion needed: Salvaged 2006 Lotus Exige

3K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  bucket 
A bit of insight here to help @Harix. For those that may not know, Harry is a highly recommended repair destination for Eliges in So Cal. However, Harry may not have his fingers on the pulse of values as much as he is usually repairing them mechanically, not trading them.
The only thing I can "see" that looks odd to me is the base wheels on it and I believe Exiges never came them.

I ask, as I don't know, but are the 06 N/A Exiges identical to LSS Elises other than the clams? (Under the skin)
Yes, those wheels were only on the Elise.

Yes, they are pretty much the same except for a couple minor differences. You can tell this was/is an Exige because of the plastic piece below the rear window. The seats would obviously be different too, but we can't see those.

That thing is a right mess, but fixable. The plastic radiator is the least of that car's probs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.