The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
07 elise w/alpine stereo. I don't know if it has the bluetooth option. Anyone know the codes and where the option code list is located?

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
07 elise w/alpine stereo. I don't know if it has the bluetooth option. Anyone know the codes and where the option code list is located?
Option code? They aren't American cars - there is no option code.

If you have the VIN you can probably call LCU and ask them what the original options on the car were. As for the bluetooth, you might try searching the internet for the manual for the stereo and see if it has the option... :shrug:

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
There are ordering codes for Lotus but none of these would indicate Bluetooth. They refer to factory options (sport pack, touring pack, Limited Slip, Traction Control, Etc) which do not apply to the radio. As tim said, check with Alpine if there is a module upgrade. The JVC radios which were part of a promotion during 2007 did have a Bluetooth upgrade available.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
And an 07 Elise with a stock Alpine unit would not have bluetooth...

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
The only Lotus that has Bluetooth from the factory is the Evora. I thought I read somewhee that the Europa SE has it but the UK website does not list it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And an 07 Elise with a stock Alpine unit would not have bluetooth...
thx. It definitely is an option for the Alpine CDA-8994 but I had no way of telling if that option was installed. if i called alpine they would just say that it is an option. i will now give up trying to pair my phone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts