The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Thinking about changing the exhaust on my Elise (currently stock). I don't want to do a rear panel delete or anything, and actually like how the stock exhaust looks with the twin tips. Is it possible to get the stage 2 exhaust and just fit the twin tips on? or are there any options for modifying my stock exhaust?

Thanks for any input

-Tyler

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi, I got a 2bular from Jim Valentine in UK to go on my 111s 2008 Elise....it fits in fine where the stock one goes and sounds great.... not too loud and definitely no drone. I know people have said about the "delivery delay" but I got mine in under 6 weeks and this included the Christmas delays delivered from UK to Australia.... definitely worth considering!! OLD FELLA

·
Registered
312 Posts
I, like you, liked the look of the twin pipes coming out of the diffuser. I got a stage 2 over the summer that had the hangers broken off. I welded it back together and have the muffler turned so the pipes still come out in the stock area

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have an arqray and it sits exactly where the stock tips came out, just the tips are a tad bigger and angle cut.

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
I use an Arquay dual exhaust with a Euro rear panel. People always comment on the look and it sounds great! When changing exhaust watch out for droning. It can be annoying!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts