The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered another Personalized plate and initially it was auto-approved. L BASTRD I explained that Lower Bastion Rd was afavorite of mine.... rotfl
I hope it gets through :p

I think Little Bastard really tells that If I could afford James Dean's Porsche Spyder I would be driving it, but This will do quite nicely.;)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Sorry to hijack the thread but everyone loves cool licence plates:

This is a random # assigned in florida without knowing what the orange would do to it:

·
Registered
645 Posts
I think FL is pretty loose (no pun intended) with there plates. My friend put BLZD33P on his Audi TT in FL. I put the pic up somewhere on this forum already.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I believe that even if you slip one through the DMV, you aren't home free. If a few people send in formal complaints about your plate, the DMV can pull it even after its been issued.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
OriginalBlackCi said:
Sorry to hijack the thread but everyone loves cool licence plates:

This is a random # assigned in florida without knowing what the orange would do to it:
That FL plate is legendary.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
This morning I saw an SUV with the Vermont plate SNOW JOB. I'm sure that it just means that the owner is a ski instructor or something, and anything else that sounds similar is a pure coincidence. :p

·
Registered
645 Posts
FSTASFQ=Fast as f*ck

Mine will have to be simple becuase Japan only has places for 4 numbers and no letters (i.e. 11-11). I think I will go with 222 for the engine code.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts