Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
These from Sector111 are similar....
And are available in silver.

Evora Monza Forged Wheels

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
You are correct, those are similar. However, I am quite picky, like I noted. My issue with those is that the spoke design is a pattern of 7 rather than 5. If I upgrade wheels, I really want to love them rather than just like them. As I said, picky haha.

·
Happy To Be Here
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Part #s are available here: http://vsic.lotuscars.com/system/files/documents/Service Parts List Evora 400 A132T0325J400.pdf

It doesn't seem like any of the UK suppliers have updated their systems to include Evora 400 parts yet.
It seems as though this link has now broken. Can those part numbers be found elsewhere and have Lotus published the part number of the wheel I want? Perhaps pricing has been updated, too. It has been a few months. I'm still holding out hope that these wheels will be affordable at some point. :D

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
It seems as though this link has now broken. Can those part numbers be found elsewhere and have Lotus published the part number of the wheel I want? Perhaps pricing has been updated, too. It has been a few months. I'm still holding out hope that these wheels will be affordable at some point.
Below are part #'s from what I had saved regarding 400 wheels from the "Service Parts List Evora 400 A132T0325J400_0".

Also, note that according to those in the know (have factory connections) from the other forum , "The diamond cut forged wheels are available but only to hot climate (GCC) markets."

Evora 400 rim options? - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums

Attachments

·
Happy To Be Here
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
It looks like the part numbers for the wheels I like are A132G0199F and A132G0200F. I stole the wheel photo from Derek on FB, but it looks like this list was updated as of the beginning of November. Have prices been posted for all of these wheels and have they come down from that $3300/each range?

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts
I'm intrigued by the red GCC spare. Does the Evora in those countries come with a spare wheel & tire? I assume that's what the GCC is referring to anyhow. I wonder how that is stored/mounted/delivered.

·
Premium Member
7,178 Posts
Bigger wheels = more unsprung weight. Bigger wheels = less sidewall, therefore more likely to be damaged by potholes etc. Bigger wheels and lower sidewalls diminish ride quality' When I got my S I would have preferred the 18/19 forged combo.

BUT, if they did it to maximize rotor size, that's a good thing!! Brakes are already fabulous on Evora, I can only imagine the anchors we'll have with DTC70's (or other racing pad) !!!

·
Illegal Alien
5,285 Posts
I'm intrigued by the red GCC spare. Does the Evora in those countries come with a spare wheel & tire? I assume that's what the GCC is referring to anyhow. I wonder how that is stored/mounted/delivered.
The Gulf States cars come with spare tire, a real jack, tool kit, torque wrench, first aid kit, fire extinguisher .. so much for weight savings.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Just got off the phone with the Dealer and Evora N/A and S tires DO NOT FIT the 400. Even though I inquired 8 months ago and was told they would fit. Before I drove in, they where 'kind' enough to test fit my rims on a new 400. Not that they had 5 months to try it.

·
Happy To Be Here
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Just got off the phone with the Dealer and Evora N/A and S tires DO NOT FIT the 400. Even though I inquired 8 months ago and was told they would fit. Before I drove in, they where 'kind' enough to test fit my rims on a new 400. Not that they had 5 months to try it.
This is interesting. I’m assuming that you have 19/20’s on your series one Evora, because I know that 18/19’s don’t fit. Gator had mentioned to me that the 400 wheels don’t fit in a series one Evora, however I have seen with my eyes that the cast 19/20’s from a 400 fit an NA Evora. What series one Evora size wheel were you trying to fit on your 400 and in what way didn’t they fit? Wrong offset? Didn’t clear the caliper or the fender?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts