The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had contacted my lotus dealership here in Houston and was told by the parts department that they cannot sell me GTN parts. The parts I was looking at to purchase was the rear wing part #: ALS5B0023J and the rear louvred engine cover part #: ALS5B006F . I was hoping to find maybe a lotus dealership in the states to help or any suggestions which way I could get around there "rules" would be wonderful. Thanks for all the help and suggestions.

Lotus noob

·
Registered
213 Posts
I had contacted my lotus dealership here in Houston and was told by the parts department that they cannot sell me GTN parts. The parts I was looking at to purchase was the rear wing part #: ALS5B0023J and the rear louvred engine cover part #: ALS5B006F . I was hoping to find maybe a lotus dealership in the states to help or any suggestions which way I could get around there "rules" would be wonderful. Thanks for all the help and suggestions.

Lotus noob
I know VSA Motorsport's in Van Nuys, CA has extra GTN louvered engine covers as well as other GTN parts. Talk to Allen or Stephan there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts