The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As promised we are far along in the process to start taking orders to get these kits out to you guys. The brackets are in the manufacturing phase, the harness are being made, and the projectors should be here in the next couple of weeks. This kit is completely plug and play, no cutting or drilling will be required. The kit will not include a HID kit, you are free to buy any brand and color you would like. The bulb type is H1.

The group buy will consist of 15 kits at the price of $299.99. Once the group buy is over the kits can be ordered on our website at $349.99. Shipping is $12 for the 48 states, for the other 2 states or international shipping please contact us

This is a direct fit for 05-06 Elise/Exige. We are going to test fit on the newer models.

This kit incudes the following parts:
-ORE Bi-Xenon Projectors
-ORE Designed Aluminum Brackets
-ORE Designed Harness (Will be able to keep stock high beams too)

Please allow us 4-6 weeks to complete it. It will probably take less than this.

Any questions please email me at [email protected]

Projectors installed in a 2005 Elise (Prototype 3D Printed Brackets)

OEM Lotus Projectors (Low beam)

OEM Lotus Projectors (Hight Beam)

ORE Bi-Xenon Projectors (Low Beam)

ORE Bi-Xenon Projectors (High Beam)

Both ORE and Lotus (Low Beams)

Both ORE and Lotus (High Beams)

·
Registered
480 Posts
With consideration to the fact that the 05/06 model year is like the above, the 07-10 and 11+ are different than the 05/06, will this work with all applications? Is this for all model years?

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With consideration to the fact that the 05/06 model year is like the above, the 07-10 and 11+ are different than the 05/06, will this work with all applications? Is this for all model years?
We tested on the 05-06. If the projector size did not change in the 07+ they will fit. We believe it did not change.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I hope you guys will test it out on 07+ lights. I don't want to spend over $300 plus take apart a perfectly good set of lights to find out it doesn't fit. And then add on top another HID kit since the 07+ use H7 bulbs

·
Registered
34 Posts
Do you have installation pictures, are they straight up replacements for stock headlights? I have an 06 Elise. Please let me know if there is any drilling or electrical mods needed?
Thanks in advance!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts